OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Job ID: 271
Job Country: Denmark; Poland
Job City: Copenhagen; Gdańsk; Gdynia
Would you like to manage a state-of-the art Splunk infrastructure? We are now looking for a Chief IT Infrastructure Specialist to manage our current Splunk infratructure and design for the future.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Logging & Search team. We add value by providing solutions that turn log data into insights and value, by making it available in the Splunk platform for analysis, visualisation and action. As Chief IT Infrastructure Specialist you’ll play a valuable role in designing the architecture and driving development of functionality and automation, expanding the current use case into areas like security and event management.
What you’ll be doing:
* High-level design and architecture of the Splunk platform
* Driving automation efforts on all levels with Ansible
* Working with partners to design and implement functionality and service offerings
* Plan and drive platform lifecycle management
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Are creative and curious and can capture your ideas and turn them into reality
* Can drive a conversation and decision process with multiple stakeholders across various countries and organisational interests
* Can share and work well in a team of experts
Your experience and background:
* Experience with large scale installation of Splunk Enterprise version 7 or higher
* Experience with high-level design, prototyping and documentation
* Experience with automation, scripting and version control - preferably Ansible and BitBucket
* Experience with or knowledge about Splunk IT Service Intelligence and/or Splunk Enterprise Security
You’ll join a highly dedicated and friendly team with specialisations in all areas of monitoring and data management. The role is based in Copenhagen; Gdańsk; Gdynia.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/07/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Anders Thorup.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.