OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
DigitalRoute has the only platform that is purpose built to convert raw usage data into billable items. This enables companies to capitalize on the growing wave of usage-based business models. More than 400 companies rely on our platform for usage-based monetization, quote-to-cash automation, finance system consolidation and telecom mediation. We deliver extreme precision in the most complex environments in the world. We’re the new standard for usage-based revenue.
We are a profitable, global company of 250 employees. With our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we have offices around the globe, from Kuala Lumpur to Atlanta.
It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
We are now looking for talented CI/CD Engineer that want to participate in building on the success story of DigitalRoute.
At our office, located in the center of Stockholm. We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance. Because of our large customer base, each with a different set of requirements, there is always a new challenge and you will most certainly find projects that align with your passions.
We think that you
• Have an interest in learning more about building and running scalable solutions in the Cloud
• Love solving problems with scripting like python and/or shell (bash)
• Have worked in challenging environments with exciting technologies and tools, have learned a lot and are ready to develop further
• Are a team player who thrives in an environment where solving technically challenging problems on a daily basis is the norm
• Like to develop into certain areas, be it AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, test frameworks, performance optimization
As a CI/CD Engineer at DigitalRoute you will
• Continually improve, automate and optimizing CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
• Develop and maintenance Jenkins pipelines and shared libraries and configurations
• Have the opportunity to improve and develop test automaton frameworks and tools
• Build up CI/CD support for product deployment in multi-cloud as well as private cloud environment
• Use tools and services such as AWS, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
• Drive change where it is needed
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a successful company, joining a hard working team that also have a lot of fun, please send in your application!