OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
RaySearch develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care. Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch software to improve treatments and quality of life for patients. RaySearch was founded in 2000 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The headquarters is located in Stockholm, with subsidiaries in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Today we are more than 380 employees with a common vision of improving cancer care with innovative software. Our great staff is crucial for our success and we offer a fantastic working environment in modern offices, flexibility and good opportunities for development. We believe in equal opportunities, value diversity and work actively to prevent discrimination.
Clinical experience with radiation therapy and ready for a new challenge? Join RaySearch and help us advance cancer care.
About the position
RaySearch develop state of the art oncology software to treat cancer patients in an efficient and usable way. As a clinical specialist at RaySearch you will join the User Experience team and make your clinical experience matter, by incorporating user needs in the product creation process.
• Provide input to the product design process based on clinical knowledge and skills
• Evaluate existing products, identify and prioritize areas of improvement
• Evaluate software during the design, development and validation process to ensure users requirements are fulfilled
• Assist service and development department in handling escalated customer issues
• Provide clinical expertise to all areas of the company
• Be a product expert on specific RaySearch products
We believe that our new Clinical Specialist is a social and positive person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You have extensive knowledge about clinical workflows and users’ needs at an oncology department. You have the ability to form strong relationships with users/customers.
You can quickly adapt to new contexts and appreciate various environments as well as a variety of different tasks. You are comfortable with working proactively, taking initiatives and have the ability to prioritize your work and adapt to sudden changes.
Essential experience & skills:
• BSc or MSc degree in medical physics/dosimetry/RTT or equivalent
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English)
• Minimum 5 years clinical experience with radiation therapy treatment planning or delivery
Meriting experience & skills:
• Clinical experience with ion therapy
• Data analysis and visualization
Please apply to the position through the application form below. Selection and interviews will be ongoing. We do not accept applications by e-mail, but if you have any questions about the position please contact Malin Larsson (Recruiting Manager/Head of UX) or Alinne Andersson (HR).