OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As Commerical Manager you will be part of a professional business team with focus of delivering high value missiles system solutions to existing and new customers as well as partners programmes. The role sits within the Commercial Management organisation.
This function has responsibility for ensuring high quality and timely delivery of business proposals that meet customer and partner requirements, according to governance processes and standards. You are prepared to support contract negotiations and due diligence processes as well as actively contribute to continuous business improvement.
The role is primarily office based, however travel both nationally and internationally to lead or support customer and/or partner meetings and negotiations is required. Reasonable travel between Saab sites is also necessary.
* You love business and having contact with both customers and partners. You are ambitious, curious, energetic and continuously seek to contribute with new ideas and improvements in your day-to-day work.
* You are comfortable working under your own initiative as well as part of a business team.
* You take full responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your deliveries associated with proposal management, pricing and proposal approvals (according to the Saab Win Business process).
* You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable confident in communicating at all organizational levels. You have very high integrity and stand up for what you believe is right.
* You are interested in developing both professionally and personally and have the willingness and ability to learn new skills, processes, methods and tools.
* You are flexible and enjoy working as part of a professional business team and cope well when working to challenging delivery timescales.
* You have an engineering, economics or business university degree.
* You have a minimum of 10 years work experience post graduation in project management, engineering, commercial, strategic procurement, finance or other relevant disipline.
* Experience of extensive price calculation is merited. Experience of the defence industry is also merited.
* Your are fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Missile Systems is a profit and loss Business Unit within Business Area Dynamics. Missile Systems is responsible product management, marketing and sales and programme management of advanced missile systems across a global customer base.
Our offerings include vehicle, ship and air launched anti-ship missiles, ground based air defence systems and high technology missile sub-systems. We continually invest in new product and capability development as a prime contractor or as a partner to other international defence companies. Business cases are often large and complex with long-term commitments covering development, delivery and support over many decades
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Observe that applications should be made in English.
Last application day 2020-12-11.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rickard Göransson, sektionschef
+46 8 580 856 14
Åsa Aldingsson, HR
+46 8 580 851 31
+46 8 580 853 56
Christer Gustavsson, rekryterande chef
+46 13 23 17 57, +46 730 345 412
Paula Törnvall, HR
+46 13 18 45 28
Anders Pettersson, rekryterande chef
+46 13 184288, +46 734 184288
Bernt-Ove Lindh, HR-utvecklare
+46 13-185610, +46 734-185610
Erik Gustavsson, handledare
+46 13 231612
Stefan Thuresson, rekryterande chef
+46 13-182714, +46 734-182714
Tomas Ireman, områdeschef
+46 13-182595, +46 734182595