Airmee is a well-capitalized start-up that is looking for an extremely driven Commercial Manager to lead our sales and growth efforts.
Airmee is one of Europe’s fastest growing startups focusing on fast and convenient deliveries for e-commerce and other businesses. Our technology that optimizes our logistics fleet in real-time is based on our world-leading research at KTH allows us to do this more cost-efficiently and environmentally sustainably than anyone else.
This is a unique opportunity to have central part in the commercial operations at one of Europe’s fastest growing logistics startups. As the Commercial Manager, you'll have the opportunity to shape and improve our sales operations to scale our delivery services powered by the Airmee tech platform to thousands of more e-commerce merchants and millions of more consumers in the Nordics, Europe and around the world.
Your responsibilities will include ensuring that the sales team have all the tools and infrastructure to excel and drive the work to build a world-class commercial organization that:
- Accelerate our growth by improving the productivity and efficiency of sales
- Increase our profitability
We need a highly analytical person with a demonstrated track record of creating explosive growth. You'll ensure that our sales activities are data-driven, process-oriented and optimized in every aspect.
We are not necessarily looking for the greatest salesperson but more someone that understands the ins and outs of sales, knows how to build and measure sales metrics, create standardized processes, efficiently manage pipelines, train and coach new salespeople - all to inspire high performing teams to reach their potential.
Working in a startup, you need to be extremely hands-on and biased towards fierce execution.
So, what will you do?
- Develop world-class sales processes to standardize and optimize the activities of the sales team to acquire e-commerce merchants as customers
- Set, track and report sales organization’s performance metrics and give business reviews
- Calculate and create follow-up metrics and mechanisms for the PnL of the sales team
- Set up efficient pipeline management to minimize admin and incentivize sales reps
- Lead and educate team of Sellers and Account Managers to drive commercial strategy and priorities
- Develop standardized onboarding and training processes so that all salespeople are accountable to the same sales process
- Develop concrete tactics on how to email and call customers, and other methods so that salespeople can maximize their productivity and efficiency
- Leverage Salesforce and other technology to maximize more productive salespeople, faster closings and more efficient account management
- Pursue, evaluate, support sales activities and ensure execution of top business development opportunities while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.).
- Lead business development from a cohesive lens across multiple domains: e-commerce, logistics, 3PL warehouses, e-commerce platforms, payment providers, etc.
What're we looking for?
- Around 5-10 years of experience in business development and sales with exposure to the tech industry, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or corporate M&A experience - we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Highly proficiency in Excel and Salesforce
- High understanding of PnL budgets and metrics
- Disciplined organizational skills - you'll need to prioritize and manage tens of ongoing processes and projects simultaneously at a fast pace
- Able to balance the role of the strategist with urgency while simultaneously managing delivering results in a growing and very fast-paced environment.
- BA in Economics, Business, Engineering, or another quantitative focus area. MBA or equivalent highly desired.
- This role requires fluency in Swedish and English.
At Airmee our vision is to optimize all the logistics in cities to make it more environmentally sustainable while providing the best delivery experience in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget