OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Commercial Sales Manager
Join us on our journey #SiemensEnergy
Siemens Energy’s 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use
We are seeking an experienced professional candidate for an opportunity as a part of our LTP Commercial Sales Department based in Finspång. You would function as a Commercial (Financial) Sales Manager with responsibility for the commercial aspects of project acquisition, bid preparation and contract negotiation phase for GP I SV MGT service products worldwide.
Working as the Commercial Sales Manager within the Bid Team, the overall objective is optimizing the financial outcome of projects and assuring the maximum standards of the offers dealing with all stakeholders involved.
* Actively participate in the sales project by interfacing with the Technical Sales Manager.
* Be responsible for all financial and commercial activities of commercial sales within the scope of the applicable business processes in the acquisition phase of a project (PM@Siemens – from PM010 until PM080).
* Liaison with regional entities and other internal functions, including Legal, Financial Services, Insurance, Taxes, etc.
* Identify, manage and mitigate commercial areas of a contract including but not limited to, currency / hedging risks, financial security instruments, terms of payment, tax, insurances etc.
* Complete and timely elaboration of all necessary financial/commercial documents for the sale and bidding process, e.g. contract analysis, evaluation of risk and opportunity analysis (risk contingency), project selection, project calculation and cash flow.
* Complete clarification and negotiation of commercial T&Cs with customer and within applicable guidelines and in coordination with the relevant departments (e.g. Legal, Financial Services, Insurance, Taxes, etc.).
Who are you?
* University degree in business administration, law or other relevant discipline.
* Experience from sales, project management supply chain or a central function is a plus.
* Knowledge in contract law and experience in contractual negotiation.
* Knowledge in business models and contractual setup structure.
* Know-how of the applications of basics of financial accounting-IFRS, controlling, reporting/preparing procedures and documentation, law of contracts, foreign trade and customs regulations, general logistics etc.
* Strong command in English language and MS Office program.
* Structured, analytical, driving team player with the ability to in parallel handle multiple and complex tasks.
* Flexibility and willingness for international travel.
Why should you be working at Siemens Energy?
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
At Siemens Energy we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits – in all organisational levels.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , refnr 222477 and no later than March 3rd. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Åsa Karlsson on +46 122 887285 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruväng Lundborg on +46 122 84358.
Place of work: Finspång
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69