Are you a structured individual with an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have experience of content creation, tracking social media engagement and community management? Have you worked a few years in a global company? Do you want to be part of an intrapreneur hub at Ericsson, and can start as soon as possible? If so, we have the right challenge for you!
Ericsson ONE is an internal accelerator for employees with game-changing new business ideas. By combining our company’s strengths with entrepreneurial methodologies, we give intrapreneurs the tools they need to turn their ideas into highly successful business ventures - and provide expert support every step of the way.
We at Ericsson ONE are now looking for a Community and Content Manager to support with content for digital platforms and communication campaigns and strategies. You will work with building awareness about our services internally, act as a community manager for our internal platforms and update both internal and external websites with engaging content.
You will be part of the marketing team at Ericsson ONE and work towards the whole Ericsson organization. This is a full-time assignment that starts as soon as possible, for six months to begin with.
- Support on the plan for social media/internal communication platforms and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Write engaging copy, and create suitable imagery all social media and internal comms platforms
- Respond and engage with employees to customers on social media and internal comms platforms
- Monitor, track, optimize and report on performance
- Coordinate with local teams
- Upload content blog articles as well as other content to Ericsson ONE’s external web page as well as internal site
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- 1-2 years proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs and understand what improvements can be done based on this
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Additional languages are meritorious
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Global experience
About the assignment
This is a temporary consultant assignment via Hammer & Hanborg. It’s for six months to begin with, and the start date is as soon as possible. You will be working remotely, and when possible located at the Ericsson headquarters in Kista. Do you fit the description and is up for the task? The selection process will start in the beginning of august.
Att jobba genom Hammer & Hanborg
Hammer & Hanborg är hubben som matchar rätt person med rätt uppdrag. Vi ser mångfald som en styrka och välkomnar därför alla sökande. Vi ger dig som giggar en tillhörighet och hos oss får du alltid kollektivavtal, kompetensutveckling och möjlighet till erfarenhetsutbyte. Vi tycker det ska vara kul att jobba och tror på samarbeten som bygger på förtroende och schyst agerande. Vi uppmuntrar och utmanar varandra och våra kunder att vilja och våga utvecklas. Tillsammans skapar vi framtidens professionella liv. (https://hammerhanborg.se/)