OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
This isn’t a conventional car company. We’re a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Competitor & Volume manager
The team is responsible for product strategy, product portfolio, car prices and volumes and spare parts.
What you´ll do
Long term sales volume
- In this role your main responsibilities will be to drive the long term sales volume forecast
- You will get access to valuable historical information that will be used to conduct in depth trend analysis
Competitor Changes & Market Dynamics
- You will follow, collect and react to competitor’s actions from a pricing and incentive changes
- You will follow track and follow the market dynamics from different perspectives
Global Forecast & Analyze Sales
- You follow the global light vehicle sales forecast for 7 countries - down to make and model at country level
- You will analyze the sales of competitor vehicles and understand market trends
Detailed Analysis & Historical Information
- You will get access to a unique set of volumes statistics including prices that allows quality detailed analysis of the marketplace
What you should have
- You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense and ability to help inform strategic business decisions
- Minimum 5 years of relevant competitor or volume planning experience and a relevant university degree (preferably in data analysis, maths or statistics)
- Strong capability to work cross functional is required as well as extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze & model data from different sources for preparing key business decisions (e.g. advanced Excel skills, PowerBI).
- Experience from working within an automotive organization
- Ability to manage complex deliveries and have knowledge of technical aspects of the product
- You have a blend of business, technical and management skills, with an understanding of customer experience and marketing
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that’s not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split.
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Cart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get togethers, etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it never gets boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization.
- Make a difference. We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
Working for Lynk & Co
We’re not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We’ve cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you’re an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you’ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence- based framework. You apply by submitting your application written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest November 13. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don’t hesitate to submit your application if you’re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Carina Borelius phone +46 72-988 83 28 (Carina.Borelius@lynkco.com). If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Malin Lindén (Malin.Linden@lynkco.com).