Location: Linköping / Remote
We are searching for a backfill to our existing team who is responsible for development and operations of a frontend portal for service ordering and its surrounding microservices, including API, Continuous Integration (CI) environment, deployment automatization and server/container infrastructure. Main tasks are feature development including requirement gathering, investigation and technical design, UX/Usability concerns, code development, testing, verification and deployment. It is also expected that the individual takes part of the normal operations rotation interfacing all kinds of users that will report bugs, request support and/or request new features. The developers will also help maintain and improve the infrastructure related to service hosting, CI/CD, log handling and monitoring environments. The consultant contributes to an open and high-spirited team environment, and regularly reflects on current ways of working in order to propose improvements.
The consultant we are seeking is a full stack developer / architect with senior experience (8+ years) with a competence profile corresponding to a mix of Developer and ICT Architect with the following specifics:
- Experience in developing REST API CRUD applications
- Experience in creating React/Angular/Vue SPA applications
- Experience in developing user interfaces with an UX approach.
- Experience with testing and CI/CD tools
- Experience with containerized service deployment
- Used to working in a team with an Agile based way of working.
- Experience with DevOps
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
In addition, at least 2-3 years of experience in as many of the following languages/frameworks/tools as possible is preferred:
- Kotlin / Java Spring Boot
- Angular Material
- Any Linux flavor