OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Pedago Labs is rewriting the rulebook in learning and professional development,
and we're looking to recruit a select number of Associate Content Editors to
help us pioneer the future of business media, and professional and executive
education, building on our proven success in distance learning with quantic.edu.
Based in tech-savvy central Stockholm, Pedago Labs represents an outstanding
opportunity for ambitious individuals from Oxford, Cambridge and other leading
UK universities, to embark on a career in media and technology. Pedago Labs is
the innovation arm of NYC-based Pedago Inc. (www.pedago.com).
As an Associate Content Editor, you will play a key role in developing new media
experiences geared to change how people stay current on business and
technology, and grow their careers. Working alongside key innovators in
Pedago’s Labs team, you will leverage AI technologies to create videos, lessons,
assessments, surveys, and discussion materials that are valuable and engaging.
• Content Creation: Collaborate with AI-generated content to create
video scripts, lessons, assessments, surveys, and discussion materials,
ensuring the content is educational, engaging, and aligned with
curriculum and professional development goals.
• Content Augmentation: Use AI-generated content as a foundation
and augment it to enhance the quality and relevance of the educational
and professional development materials.
• Research and Development: Stay up-to-date with the latest
educational trends, learning methodologies, and AI advancements to
continuously improve the content creation process.
• Quality Assurance: Ensure that all content is accurate and free of
errors, and is suitable for our target audience.
• Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Collaborate with subject matter
experts, curriculum developers, and other team members to gather
insights and feedback for content improvement.
• Adaptability: Be open to feedback and adapt content based on user
feedback, educational best practices, and evolving learning needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, English, Journalism, Communications,
or a related field. (Master's degree is a plus)
• Proven experience in content creation and scriptwriting, and excellent
critical thinking skills.
• Interest in AI technologies and a willingness to learn how to integrate AIgenerated
content into the creative process.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Common sense and customer orientation.
• Creativity and the ability to engage learners through compelling content.
• Proficiency with digital tools and platforms used for content creation.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
• Opportunities for professional development in the emerging field of AI in
media and educational technology with strong mentoring.
• Work in a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative environment helping to
shape the future of how humans accelerate their career and life potential.
• Swedish Residency Permits will be provided to successful candidates.
• Stockholm is the epicenter of Nordic tech innovation, boasting a vibrant ecosystem with numerous unicorns and renowned tech startups including giants like Spotify, Klarna, and King that started here.
• English-friendly, Stockholm boasts high quality city life, with proximity to skiing in the winter and sailing in the summer, and as such provides a higher quality of life than almost any similar sized city in the world.
Pedago is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.