OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are currently looking for a Content producer to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
We are looking for a Content producer Samsung Mobile to setup and lead our content center for Samsung mobile and produce high quality and locally relevant product and brand content.
This role requires planning, creation and design editing skills and as part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the visual identity and visual content creation for the Samsung mobile division content creation. With a focus on photography and videography of product and brands assets, you will enhance the online experience on the website and social media channels for the wider portfolio within Samsung Mobile as smartphones, smartwatches, PCs, tables and hearable devices.
You will work with both Samsung Nordic and local marketing departments and local Channel marketing and Sales functions to initiate creativity and drive content with key focus on our products. The content produced will be activated on within both Samsung´s own and Samsung´s partners´ platforms.
The overall objective for the position is drive ideation, produce content and edit content that will contribute to drive sell out of and grow brand and product preference for Samsung Mobile in the Nordics, with the ultimate target of reaching a market leading position. Samsung´s overall mission is to become and be the # 1 brand in the minds, hearts, homes and lives of our consumers, and the Smartphone category is a key component in reaching that vision.
• Photography and videography of experiential, social media and event videos
• Working alongside the marketing team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall brand video strategy
• Work on social media content and visuals
• Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
• Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
• Assist in 360 tour projects, photography and videography projects including styling
• Post production and editing of all photography and videography
• Uploading creative content onto the company´s website and online drives
• Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
• Assist in Graphic Design projects, (events) posters and temporary signage for all residences
Experience, skills & attributes:
We are looking for a "creative rockstar", that want to help us establish our content center for Samsung Nordic.
You have experience of/from:
• Able to deliver high quality video, photography and designs
• Post production and editing of video and photography
• Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile.
• Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive and able to communicate operational initiatives and outcomes to a broad range of stakeholder groups.
• Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
• Degree (or similar) in Videography, photography or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field.
• Ability to multitask several creative projects
• Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
In order to thrive and succeed in the position you are used to take own initiatives and drive implementation. You have the ability to structure and prioritize your work in a high pace environment. We see that you have a mindset where you see opportunities rather than obstacles. In your daily job, you will navigate between strategic and operational challenges every day and needs to enjoy the ride between them.
Collaboration and teamwork is required qualities to perform, deliver and succeed in this position.
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Datorarbetares muslekbesvär
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 21 67 45
+46 8 21 67 00
+46 8 21 67 18
+46 8 21 67 36
+46 8 21 67 01
Mikaela Björkman Goltz
+46 8 21 67 11
+46 8 21 67 16
+46 8 - 21 67 26
+46 8 21 67 37