OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a Corporate Lawyer / Corporate Counsel with solid legal experience from international R&D or Technology companies? Are you also available immediately? Then we have the assignment for you with our customer – Huawei.
About the position
As a corporate lawyer with our client, you will work in a broad role with responsibility for all legal matters in the Swedish operations related to research & development. Your position as a corporate lawyer includes various tasks with focus on reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements. In addition to supporting the organization, you will ensure that the legal operations in Sweden creates value and are cost-efficient.
In your role as Corporate Lawyer/Corporate Counsel your main tasks will include:
• Legal support in various commercial matters relevant to Huawei Research & Development activities (R&D) in Sweden.
• The legal work will include: reviewing & negotiating various commercial contracts, such as supply of services agreements, procurement contracts (purchase of services or goods from multiple suppliers), research and development agreements (such as bilateral R&D agreements, e.g technical cooperation agreements, technical licence agreement, joint development agreements, technical consulting agreements, technical testing agreements NDAs as well as Statement of Work (SOW).
• Provide legal advice to HR Department and various business teams across the company
• Assist in localizing legal policies and support in compliance work
• Conduct trainings (e.g anti-bribery, competition law, GDPR, trade secrets)
• Conduct legal research on relevant laws impacting R&D
This is a consultant assignment and will start immediately
We are looking for a candidate who want to make a difference and thrive in a role with great responsibility. You have a law degree or equivalent education and at least four years of work experience as a Corporate Lawyer/Legal Counsel in the tech-industry, preferably within R&D. You have good knowledge in IPR legal matters and intellectual property law and communicates fluently in both spoken and written English.
As a person, you are independent, convincing and determined but also pragmatic. For this position, we are looking for a candidate who is communicative, honest and has the ability to adapt to a cross-functional role with many contact areas.
Important for the role:
- At least 4 years of experience in a corresponding role
- Experience from large companies in an international environment
- Available immediately
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Anders Lindén name via +4610 – 173 73 00.
Welcome with your application!
Legal Counsel , Corporate Lawyer , Corporate Counsel , Huawei , Adecco , R&D
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00