Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with sales offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
To know more about us check our website www.addressya.com (https://www.addressya.com/).
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
We are employing a Country Manager Uganda based in Kampala, to manage our local operations and ensure we keep growing the market. You will be responsible for a team of 5 and report to the Chief Commercial Officer at HQ.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Manage, lead and develop the local Team
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Finance, compliance and accounting
- Plan, optimize and run operations to be efficient and cost effective
- Developing & executing growth strategies and plans
- Identify and develop key relationships with business, government and partners
- Work closely with HQ and the other local markets
The place of work is the company’s sales office in Kampala (Uganda).
Skills and requirements
We would like you to be skilled and have experience from the below:
- Experience of managing teams
- The ability to manage and motivate the team and drive them to success
- Commercially minded, with demonstrable experience negotiating with vendors and partners.
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Highly analytical and data driven
- A proven track record of selling software/technology solutions is a plus
If you are looking for a challenge, make a real difference and grow every day, this is the place for you. We provide a fun and friendly environment, where working outside your comfort zone is safe, challenging, and fun.
How to apply
To apply to this position just click the "apply" button and follow a few simple steps to register. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in and the position can be filled before the closing date of this post.
Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
We look forward to reading your application!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the role please reach out to Alisha, firstname.lastname@example.org