OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We seek a credit and collection controller for a parental leave replacement contract in our offices in Mölndal (near Gothenburg in Sweden).
The credit & collection controller is responsible for minimizing Sibelco's exposure to credit risk and improving working capital through the continuous reduction in customer overdues; this will be achieved by following Sibelco's policy and processes.
If you are a credit and collection professional who enjoys building positive relationships with colleagues and customers alike to achieve positive outcomes please read on.
Responsibilities & duties:
1. Manage and execute the collection efforts and customer contact for the accounts receivable portfolio
2. Credit limit review, approval of limits up to 10K EUR and master data update
3. Prepare and review accounts receivable reports and alerts
4. Partner Commercial and Customer Service in the maintenance and management of their portfolios
5. Blocking and unblocking of customer orders/accounts according to the Credit & Collection guidelines
6. Monitor payment terms and Commercial compliance to the Sibelco customer payment term policy
7. Recommend monthly provisions for specific and doubtful debts to Accounting & Control
8. Support the resolution of disputes
9. Manage any legal reclaim actions against customers
10. Assist in Credit & Collection projects and improvements
Key competences & skills
* Previous credit & collection experience
* Knowledge of audit controls and compliance procedures and practices
* Fluent in English as well as Swedish
* Familiarity with SAP would be a plus
We are looking for a person available to start in the first or second week of April to allow for a handover.
Please click this link to apply https://sibelco.springboard.com.au/jobs/SIB-1445780 to be redirected to Sibelco’s career page and register your interest.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Mia Svensson on +46 70 360 35 17
(but applications must be submitted through the portal to be considered).
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.