We are improving lives through better eating, and we are doing this through software that is highly personalized for our users’ needs. By tapping into mobile sensor technology and combining it with a passion for design and applied psychology, we create delightful user experience to help people reach their goals!
Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a vibrant mix of cultures, world views, and working styles, and it's these different perspectives that make sure we're solving the right problems. With over 45 million users worldwide, we need to grow our amazing teams with more brilliant people to keep up with the demand!
One of our co-workers will go on parental leave, which means that we’re looking for a retention and conversion manager to fill in for at least one year.
To work as a CRM Manager, conversion and retention at Lifesum is to dig deep into a multi-disciplinary role that requires creativity, a high level of organization and an excellent understanding of campaign execution and the use of actionable insights.
We’re looking for a person that will constantly improve the customer journey and optimize revenue opportunities for Lifesum.
Responsibilities and what you will do
The CRM team consists of 3 CRM managers and one designer that works tightly together and if you become a part of this team you will:
- Plan, execute and tailor customer touchpoints according to the customer lifecycle and attributes
- Use multi-channel touchpoints to drive engagement, sales and retention during the customer journey
- Use data insights to contribute to the refinement of campaign plans and assist in maximizing CRM performance according to the metrics set out by the business
- Applying the CRM strategy and aligning campaign ROI with company KPIs and collaborate with designers to create design briefs for campaigns
Are you the one we're looking for?
To be successful in this position we believe that you have
- Proven experience in applying retention strategy with in-depth knowledge of CRM channels including email, push, In-app, retargeting and web
- Experience in converting free users to premium users by creating and delivering compelling offers in the app.
- Previously worked with and implemented CRM tools like Salesforce, Optimove or Braze
- Solid email marketing experience. Good understanding of email deliverability principles and best practices. Experience sending large quantities of emails in a smart way
If you on top of this have an analytic approach and proven numeric literacy and ability to interpret, evaluate and devise actions from campaign results we think you will be even more successful. In this position you will present key findings to various stakeholders within our business so experience in collating data and the ability to present it is a must.
Of course, we would be even happier if you have an interest in health, fitness, and food, but if you would rather chill on the sofa and watch your favorite tv-show, you are equally welcome at Lifesum!
What is Lifesum?
Here at Lifesum, action speaks louder than words, and it's our passion that brings us all together to a force to be reckoned with! We support each other and trust that everyone is a master of their field and that you will suggest, champion, and lead when you join us.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away, tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum feels like the right place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Phillipe Casorla Sagot