Are you looking for a unique opportunity within CRM? Do you have previous experience from customer journeys, marketing automation and segmentation? Then don’t miss out on this opportunity! One of Sweden’s leading fashion brands are about to level up their ecommerce department and are looking for a CRM Manager to be part of their journey!
J.Lindeberg is a global lifestyle brand with a vision of being the world’s most desirable and successful function and fashion brand. With a unique fashion style that’s effortlessly sophisticated, yet supremely comfortable, we combine creativity and progressiveness to design function and fashion that is sustainably sourced - and delivered to our customers through a customer-focused, seamless experience.
Working at J.Lindeberg gives you the opportunity to learn and grown with some of the most talented, fun and passionate people in the industry. If you like things to move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit and never settle, you’ll fit right in. Innovation is close to our hearts, and we continuously take action to minimize our impact on the world we live in.
Today their distribution covers more than 35 countries and are sold in most high-end departments around the world. Now they are looking to take their ecommerce department to the next level to continue their successful journey.
About the role
J. Lindebergs ecommerce business is at the heart of the company and crucial to their continued success. As their CRM Manager you will be part of leveling up their in-house operations and responsible for developing their CRM and customer journey.
You will have the opportunity to create customer journeys, analyse tons of data and manage marketing automation flows in all channels. Some of your responsibilities will include strategy and execution of seasonal campaigns where you in partnership with the marketing department and the loyalty team create newsletters that inspire, guide and drive conversion across all sales channels. This is an opportunity to shape how how J.Lindeberg work with CRM. Together we will create a customer experience of the highest class.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage customer database and CRM-system
- Create conversion focused communication flows over newsletter, SoMe and other channels and other customer touchpoints
- Create communication balancing brand and business right communication
- Establish and improve automations to optimize the customer journey
- Work with segmentation, customer habits and personalized communication
- Implement ways of working that drives retention and revenue whilst delivering true consumer utility
- Report and follow up on key metrics such as churn rate, CLV, open rate and win-back
- Sculpt dynamic and innovate cross-channel CRM campaigns to build relationships with key consumer segments
- Drive omnichannel focus across ecommerce and stores
To be successful in this role we expect you to have several years of experience within CRM, preferably on an international level. You should have a data driven approach and an analytical mindset. We think that the winning candidate previously have gained experience from a leading role within customer journeys and loyalty. Preferably with experience from a premium fashion brand.
Education and previous experience:
- 3+ years’ of working with CRM and database
- Relevant degree within analytics, CRM or Marketing Automation
- Excellent analytical and technical knowledge
- Experience in building personalized customer journeys and working with loyalty
- Experience from relevant systems like Shopify, Voyado, Klaviyo
- God knowledge in Google Analytics and/or similar analytical tools
- Experience from a premium brand, preferably fashion
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading premium sports and fashion house in Sweden where everything is created under the same roof. You will be a part of the new in-house ecommerce team where you are given great opportunities to influence your own work and the continued development of the J.Lindeberg brand. Their environment is international and inclusive where you work along side exceptionally passionate colleagues building the future of sports fashion. The company is about to embark on a very exciting DTC journey, and you would be in the heart of it.
On top on a fantastic opportunity, they offer a beneficial package with appreciated perks as well as a flexible and unique work environment with many fun and developing events.
City and start date
The role is placed in their unique Head office in Stockholm and the role are due to start as soon as we find the right candidate.
Contact information and application
If you have any questions regarding this position, please get in touch with the assigned recruiter Henric Salla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find this role appealing, I strongly encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Ecommerce Recruit är ett search och rekryteringsföretag (https://www.ecommercerecruit.se/rekrytering/) som specialiserat sig på kompetenser inom e-handel och digitalt! Vi finns i hela Sverige med kontor i Stockholm, Göteborg och Malmö. Kontakta oss gärna om du vill ha hjälp med rekrytering, search eller konsulter som har digital kompetens.