OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Clas Ohlson, we are passionate about simplifying life in all kinds of homes. We strive to work smarter every day as we help customers by offering clever solutions that make everyday life easier.
We offer you room to grow and a great company culture where we encourage you to be yourself. Clas Ohlson has been helping customers for 100 years now, and with your help, we will be simplifying life for at least a 100 more. Are you ready?
Are you ready?
Clas Ohlson is on an exciting journey developing Clas Ohlson in the retail landscape and our mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, practical solutions. Customer oriented initiatives are on top of our strategic agenda and now we offer exciting opportunities for talented team-players who want to contribute to this journey.
In the role of Customer Data Analyst, you will play a key role in leading this change, taking ownership of monitoring and interpreting customer data and working across the business to help advance our analytical capabilities. You will operate within our existing data infrastructure, but you will also help define new data capabilities for the organization to benefit from.
The job means developing an in-depth understanding of customer data gathered in our various customer-facing business systems by developing analytical models of customers and providing insights about our customers to a wide audience.
You will be encouraged to invest in your own creativity to find new opportunities, and to see new patterns, in the data the business generates, and work with machine learning projects to facilitate the same.
You're going to be the go-to person for answers, but also an agent of change in the organization's way of working. To be successful, you should be highly data-literate, intellectually curious and a people-person.
In this position, you are located at any of our offices in the Nordics - Insjön (Dalarna), Stockholm, Malmö, Helsinki, or Oslo. You will report to the Customer Analytics Manager.
- Extract, analyze and visualize complex data to understand customer behavior
- Deliver actionable insights to improve the customer experience and to identify commercial opportunities
- Perform cluster analysis of customer data to identify patterns, build cohorts and develop market segments
- Build action-oriented dashboards that enable different teams to make data-driven decisions
- Knowledgeable about latest customer analytics methods and trends
- Effectively communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- University Degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience in data analysis
- Hands-on experience with analyzing different types of business problems using data and data processing procedures
- Knowledge in relational databases (eg. SQL)
- Experience in programming language such as Python or R desired
- Other tools such as Microsoft PowerBI and Google Analytics desired
- We speak English as our primary language: Swedish and/or other Nordic languages are also helpful.
Strong collaboration- and communication skills, a solid and open-minded team player with the ability to motivate and interact with different departments
- Structured, analytical and flexible problem-solver
- High degree of independence, personal drive, and capability to take own initiatives and prioritize own work
- Strong presenting skills with an ability to communicate complex matters in a simple way
We are eager to find our next co-worker, so please do not hesitate to submit your application to us as soon as possible but no later than the 2021-09-26.
We are proud of our history and our heritage - and now we want to keep on moving forward and create our future!
Let's do that together!
If you have any questions regarding this position please feel free to contact Lovisa Lannesand, Customer Analytics Manager, at email@example.com.
Diversity & Inclusion
Clas Ohlson wants to be relevant in all kinds of homes to all kinds of people. We appreciate, respect and value differences, we share information and knowledge to learn from each other. For us, diversity means that we want to be a dynamic organization where we embrace different ideas and perspectives. We hope that you, with your personality and your background, want to be part of our journey 100 more years where we enable all people to contribute in line with their full potential in our daily business.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 247 264 334