OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northvolt has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Development Quality Expert to join our bold Customer Quality team in Västerås.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will lead the transformation to a carbon free society.
We are continuously building a team of experienced Quality Engineers and great leaders with industry background.
You will be responsible of developing, defining and executing the qualification process and documentation for Northvolts customers, initially focusing on the automotive sector, reporting to the Customer Quality Manager. You will ensure that the quality of Northvolt products meets or exceeds our customer expectations and will proactively work with the customers to meet their requirements.
The Customer Quality Expert will be experts in one or several defined process areas which includes deep knowledge in quality process design, automotive PPAP, end to end qualification, quality control and assurance, quality management (i.e. according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949:2016).
You will play an important role to lead and coordinate qualification in product development projects, collaborating with Northvolt R&D and Sales departments, equipment design, development teams and process engineers to efficiently achieve a high standard Li-ion cell development process with effective quality gates.
In general, you have at least 8+ years experience from quality management, in product development, specifically in the automotive industry. You have a deep understanding of working and cooperating cross-functionally in a multi-cultural environment with Business Development/Marketing, R&D, Production, Process engineering, IT and Automation. Communication is key in this role. As an expert you will also be expected to train others and act as a mentor.
Main responsibilities: Quality management in automotive customer projects and being a part of the project teams. Responsible for quality management during the whole development period. All automotive customer quality requirements should be handled directly working with customers and coordinating internal deliveries with the Northvolt teams.
You should be analytical and logical with an ability to identify opportunities and improvements to drive increased quality through data driven approaches.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Leading projects with quality tasks to complete the customer qualification process including documentation
· APQP : Quality planning for necessary items based on customer milestones
· Automotive customer requirement analysis : Participate in feasibility study and Procedure method set up for all customer requirements
· Development quality management, DFMEA : Support the structure set up, risk analysis and customer communication
· Product verification : Based on customer requirement, product verification should be defined
· Quality Gates : Manage Quality milestone gates for product and process for each development phase
· Customer milestone gate approval : depending on customer process, customer milestone gate should be managed and approved
· Continuous customer communication and responsible for VOC
· Owning, developing, standardizing and executing the automotive Production Parts Approval Process.
o PPAP : Customer approval for final development
o Oversee completion of all parts of the qualification process including DFMEA, PFMEA and control plan with R&D and Process team
o Work across many parts of the organisation, collaborating with business development, technical design and development team, process engineering and automation
What we offer
We offer you a very diverse company with over 65 different nationalities. You will be given a unique opportunity to be a part of building a great company and make an impact. The Product Development Quality Engineer is a vital role to Northvolt customer relations, the success of Northvolt and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
We have an open and welcoming atmosphere where we share knowledge and help each other. You will get the chance to take own initiatives and let your imagination run wild, learn and grow your skills as well as meet great colleagues.
Join us in building the best team and be a part of a great company culture.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.