OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- You have a college degree (“gymnasium”) within electronics, technical or administration.
- You have advanced skills in Excel.
- You have SAP knowledge
- You have previous experience from work within service (preferably in Home electronics and with similar tasks)
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English
JobBusters is an authorized staff hire and recruitment company. We are focused on officials and put great value in finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible, and present in relation to the client, consultant, and candidate, we aim to find our clients 'dream candidate and our candidates' dream job. You will work at our client, which is a global and industry-leading gaming company. The location is at the Nordic HQ in Kista.
We are now looking for a Customer Satisfaction Administrator to a multi international company within the electronics and media industry. The Customer Satisfaction Administrator is handling Operation processes, covering all areas of Warranty, Spares, Return and Tracking, as well as support and escalation issues between dealers/service centers and SSCE. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Handle complex warranty and return claims and possible investigations toward service centers.
• Support partners with reverse logistic of parts.
• Modify SAP Master data related to service partners.
• Create and analyze data related to warranty and return processes.
• Manage consignment stock to service centers and distributors.
• Support our dealers and service centers through various channels.
• Process development in tight cooperation with all liaisons to minimize numbers of claims, speed up processes and lower costs
• Monitor the daily work for warranty admin located at outsourced partner.
You are a quick learner with the ability to handle a lot of processes at the same time as well as flexible, and service minded. You have good communication skills and are always well presented and professional.
Admission and Application
Full time position. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until April 2023, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application in ENGLISH as soon as interviews are ongoing.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 410 38 998
Emelie Johansson Ljuhs
0706-69 57 21
070 669 57 21