OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Named best HealthTech start-ups of the Nordics in 2019 and on the path to become the next unicorn, NuvoAir is a digital therapeutics startup looking to change how care is delivered to respiratory patients. We are now looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist who will be responsible for helping solve customers’ questions on a day-to-day basis as well as building NuvoAir’s customer support as the company grows. Apply today and get a chance to give genuine support and build great relationships at the same time as you become a part of NuvoAir’s forward-thinking and high paced environment.
NuvoAir’s platform combines hardware, software and smart algorithms to improve the lives of those affected by severe respiratory condition such as IPF, Cystic Fibrosis, Severe Asthma and COPD.
NuvoAir is a global company with strong growth and has big plans to grow even more in the upcoming years, therefore they need to strengthen their support function with a Customer Support Specialist who will be responsible for giving excellent support and service to physicians and patients using NuvoAir’s products. In this role you will be part of a small and agile team at a company with clients all over the world. You will have a critical role where you will be responsible for customer support and the contact will mainly be managed via email/chat. The key to success in this role is that you have a humble approach, a genuine interest and commitment in providing the very best user experience for their clients. You are also driven by taking initiatives and creating new and improve processes.
The company is highly adaptable and constantly evolving. They are passionate about their product and live for their members. They have high expectations and a career at NuvoAir means challenging yourself to always be better and to help where it is needed with different kind of tasks.
What you are offered
* A dynamic workplace in a start-up company with strong growth that is venture capital financed where you will be involved in creating new working methods.
* A chance to contribute within a socially beneficial company where team spirit is important and where everyone contributes to creating a great culture and developing the company
* Great development opportunities while influencing NuvoAir’s clients with your service minded personality
* Occupational pension and health care and wellness benefit of 4000 SEK/year.
As a Customer Support Specialist your days will be filled with exciting challenges and you will provide simpler technical support to physicians and patients regarding NuvoAir’s products mainly via email/chat. You will play a key role in communicating the user’s needs and work in close cooperation with the product development team, the quality department and sales team so that NuvoAir can listen and adapt to the user’s needs.
You will also:
* Receive technical questions about the products, troubleshoot and report feedback to the quality and development team about faulty products. You will also be involved in performing quality system testing on new functions in the system and report bugs.
* Be responsible for Sales Support, which means that you will support virtual training sessions for the products together with the users and produce instructional material
* Be responsible for administrative tasks linked to NuvoAir’s Shopify web shop and make sure it is up and running and that the delivery process is qualitative and efficient.
* In the near future, be involved in implementing a new support system so that the company will be able to handle larger volumes of users
NuvoAir is characterized by a familiar culture where everyone offers their help when it is needed. This means that you must be unpretentious and open to working in a changing environment with different tasks that comes up at the office. The team is international with more than 10 nationalities and they are working with thousands of patients and physicians in over 30 countries, so English is the business language.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You who previously worked in a customer- facing role and are fascinated by new technique and have a good technical understanding
* You who have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English since you will be using it daily
* It's seen as a merit if you have an academic background within technology, hospitality and/or communication
Your personality and motivation for the role will be key factors in this process and therefore we would like you to attach a cover letter to your application describing you’re interested in working at NuvoAir.
You thrive in a service-oriented role and take great responsibility for everything you do. You are also a team player who thrives in a changing environment where you help each other.
Your personal skills are:
* Service minded with a positive energy
* Start: As soon as possible, although we will consider all candidates with longer period of notice as well
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months of probationary will apply
* Location: Riddargatan 17, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work It is a request from NuvoAir that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Want to know more about NuvoAir? Take a closer look here.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell