Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision to enable a world with better mental health. Today, Mindler conducts more clinical sessions per day than are the total sample size in most clinical studies in psychology.
As an analyst at Mindler, you will be a key part of building a fulcrum that makes use of that data to move the field of mental healthcare forward on a global scale.
We are looking for a person that wants to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day, to join our Product Team. You will be responsible for interpreting and delivering well curated data, visualizations and actionable insights in order to allow everyone at Mindler to be more effective in their decisions and actions at driving the global frontier of effective mental healthcare forward through data.
Analysts at Mindler hold a particularly influential role at this stage of growth, you will often find yourself working with key decision makers and leadership on informing decisions that stake out the path for the future of Mindler.
What would you be working with?
- Analyze problems and find the cause through data analysis.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, visualize data to find and understand patterns that could be valuable for predictive analytics efforts.
- Build action-oriented dashboards that help teams make data-driven decisions.
- Present insights and recommendations to different stakeholders.
- Support product and tech teams in evaluation of new features through KPIs.
- Lead the way for data driven ways of working.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of professional experience working with data analytics.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or another equivalent field.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Strong presentation skills - create and communicate insights.
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards.
- Excellent working proficiency in English, both written and verbal communication skills.
It's a plus if you have:
- Additional skills in programming languages.
- Knowledge of machine learning.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important part in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers and further improve mental health in the society.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The recruitment process:
1. Meet & Greet with Talent Manager, via link.
2. Technical interview with team member.
3. Take home assignment.
4. On-site interview and meeting with CPO and closest team members.
5. Reference Check & Offer.
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.