OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 7 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
As a Data Engineer in the Commercial Analytics product you will be part of a team that is modeling and developing a new analytics-solution in the Azure tech stack, e g including tabular cubes.
They are a small agile team and believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability.
The clients goal is to create a solution that is high in performance, but also stable and flexible for fast changes based on constantly evolving business analyst needs. You need solid experience in this area in order to help us creating a strong solution.
In order to succeed, we believe that you have previous experience in building, testing and maintaining cloud-based analytics-solutions. You feel accountable for the work done and you dare to speak up when necessary. You seek input and feedback to improve furthe
Mandatory competence and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience of development and testing in the field of Data & Analytics
- Experience in Azure cloud tech-stack
- Experience in Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark)
- Experience in Big Data file formats (e.g. Parquet)
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (Python)
- Solid understanding of Data Modeling. Experience in modeling and developing tabular cubes. Experience also in composite models is a plus.
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya