OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about finance, information hidden in vast amounts of data and statistical models?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the Portfolio Management & Pricing team, which is responsible for the centralized business principles, steering and control of portfolios within Swedish Banking.
- Use your skills within data science, statistics and machine learning to build models appropriate in digital retail banking.
- Understand how operational processes / policies impact KPIs across a diverse range of disciplines - including, marketing, credit and pricing - and work with colleagues to show how changing the process can lead to better outcomes.
- Monitor portfolios, perform ‘deep dives’ in large amounts of data using SQL and assist management with data driven insights.
What is needed in this role:
- Intellectually curious and inspired to find practical solutions to challenging problems.
- You like the idea to have an open mandate to refine data into meaningful insights and models.
- You have a fundamental understanding of areas in data science (statistics and machine learning).
- University degree in a technical field such as statistics, mathematics, economics or engineering.
- Experience working with practical applications of statistical modelling/machine learning.
- Programming experience within analytical framework (e.g. R / Python / SAS) and experience using SQL.
Join our team and ...
You will work with an agile team, which jointly delivers a wide spectrum of business-critical insights, maximize customer value and increase Swedbank’s competitive advantage. We believe in diversity and think it is very important to have an Open and Caring work environment. You will be given responsibility and we will be there to support you!". Dennis Lood, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 19.03.2021.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Recruiting manager: Dennis Lood (+46 70 182 91 51)
SACO: Henrik Joelsson (+46 40 24 25 08)
Finansförbundet: Maria Hammarberg (+46 70 217 61 94)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.