OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
i3tex is looking for a driven and skilled Data Scientist with a keen interest in machine learning and new technology. At i3tex we all work with the vision to develop future products for better world and you will be a key player in our growing team in Linköping!
The primary responsibility of the role is developing algorithms for optimization and training of systems. You will also focus on developing machine learning models and new analytical methods, cleansing and processing of data and be responsible for data visualization and data-driven problem solving.
- Analyze provided data and perform predictions based on data
- Validate and optimize model performance.
- Identify the root issues of an outcome.
- Manage different stakeholders and align views.
- Relevant academic degree in Engineering, physics, IT, mathematics, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience from working in a big data context utilizing tools and technologies such as: R, Python
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
i3tex is a technical consultancy company consisting of 180 creative people with different skills - everyone with a burning ambition to make the world a little better with the help of technology! We believe in the power and joy of sharing common goals with an opportunity to develop and grow as an individual. Our company culture is characterized by three values: Joy, Consideration and Ambition. We want it to be fun to work with us at i3tex, we treat each other with respect, we help each other succeed, we have high ambitions to always be driven forward, both as individuals, and as a company, and not least - we believe that everything is possible!
If you want to know more about the job position or i3tex, please contact Business Unit Manager Peter Warlich. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives by 031-589700.
Welcome with your application!
Peter Warlich, Mob +46 700 88 97 33