OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
i3tex is looking for a driven and skilled Data Scientist with a keen interest in machine learning and new technology. At i3tex we all work with the vision to develop future products for better world and you will be a key player in our growing team in Gothenburg!
The primary responsibility of the role is to uncover actionable insights from large sets of data. You will focus on developing machine learning models and new analytical methods, cleansing and processing of data and be responsible for data visualization and data-driven problem solving.
- Integrate and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to enable analytical solutions.
- Validate and optimize model performance.
- Identify the root issues of an outcome.
- Manage different stakeholders and align views.
- Relevant academic degree in Engineering, physics, IT, mathematics, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience from working in a big data context utilizing tools and technologies such as: R, Python
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We are looking for someone who possess the drive and desire to do things differently. You should have strong analytical skills, strong communication skills and be passionate about finding valuable insights by digging into data.
We are a technical consultancy company consisting of 180 creative people with different skills - everyone with a burning ambition to make the world a little better with the help of technology! We believe in the power and joy of sharing common goals with an opportunity to develop and grow as an individual. Our company culture is characterized by three values: Joy, Consideration and Ambition. We want it to be fun to work with us at i3tex, we treat each other with respect, we help each other succeed, we have high ambitions to always be driven forward, both as individuals, and as a company, and not least - we believe that everything is possible!
If you want to know more about the job position or i3tex, please contact Business Unit manager Håkan Rolin. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives by 031-589700.
Welcome with your application!
Håkan Rolin, 031 - 58 97 21