OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- You have an academic degree in Financial/supply chain/logistics or similar.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Demand Planning and/or logistics, ideally in the home appliances sector with a proven track record to deliver on the bottom line
- You have demand planning experience
- You are fluent in Swedish and English. Finnish/and Danish are an advantage.
- You have high level of Excel and SAP skills
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.
As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for managing and optimizing forecasting processes contributing to the achievement of the targets in Nordic for the replenishment flows in line with the Nordics strategy. The Demand Planner ensures that with minimized costs in supply chain the company can at the same time maximize the service towards its customers by making sure that the right product is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities to meet customers’ demand for all replenishment flows.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Lead collaboration meetings with Sales/Controlling/Product line and execute Demand planning on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Manage and analyze forecast on customer level in collaboration with Sales.
• Maintain system parameters to support an optimal planning and improved customer service setup in order to achieve agreed customer service levels.
• Monitor and analyze stock to keep an optimized level considering binding lowest possible capital and a high availability.
• Support process optimization in supply chain and logistics to improve services towards customers
• Organize and lead meetings with Sales/Customers to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by evaluating a set of operational topics including forecast, orders, logistics, launches, lead time.
• Build a close collaboration and optimize innovative processes with customer service department in all countries to keep a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Participating as a demand planning representative in cross-functional meetings, including weekly/monthly collaboration meetings, budget creation and phase in/phase out to give input and perspective from demand and supply chain
• Analyze performance through KPIs and local reports in order to reach target on a country and flow level.
You have strong communication skills as well as negotiation and conflict management skills. You have strong drive for results and ability to work in an international environment and to work both independently and as part of a team. You are proactive and result oriented with strong analytical skills.
Admission and Application
This is a fulltime assignment (40h/w) starting as soon as possible and the assignment is expected to run until 2022-02-27, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 410 38 998
Emelie Johansson Ljuhs
0706-69 57 21
070 669 57 21