OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 18,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
Design engineers within Automotive Chassis systems. Main subsystems: Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires, Steering and Powertrain mounts.
We are seeking a number of committed and competent engineers with at least 5 years’ experience in vehicle development within chassis systems or with equivalent work experience. Either you are a Design Engineer or a Project Engineer to your current profile.
Areas of responsibility/roles where we are looking for support to reinforce our current Chassis team with this inquiry:
• Suspension - Subframe, control arms, links, shock absorbers, springs, bushings.
• Brakes - Foundation and actuation, controls, pipes, parking brake, pedal box
• Wheels & tires - Rims, tires, jack, repair kit
• Steering - Steering column, steering gear, steering control
• Powertrain mounts - Bushings, driveshaft
As we have assignments for both Swedish and international clients, daily and weekly commuting may occur.
• Master any of the CAD systems like Catia, NX or CREO besides documented experience from working with Automotive Chassis subsystems.
• Accountability for achieving project objectives in each area.
• Rapid development of subsystems with supplier base mostly in EU and China.
• Strategic work, combined with demands and sense of urgency in a changing environment.
• Ability to work x-functional with a holistic view.
• Develop and stimulate your team members to achieve excellent performance.
Contact me if you have any questions:
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.