Are you great with people AND technology? Do you happen to be keen on processes as well? Then you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
At IST Group AB we think personality is just as important as skill. We have a busy time ahead of us, and we’re searching for several people to join us as we take on these new challenges. One of the roles we’re looking for is another Development Manager.
Who we are
IST Group is one of the largest suppliers of solutions and services for schools and pre-schools in the Nordic region with over half of the municipalities in Denmark, Norway and Sweden as customers. We are 450 employees spread over nine offices in four countries.
Our key objective is to empower the learning process by providing schools with the IT solutions and services needed to make the most of the time, money and resources invested. With everything we do, we aim to deliver the best possible value and experience to our users, parents, teachers, students, and administrators.
IST Products is the department within IST Group that produces our next generation of administrative software for the school and childcare domain. Our products’ helps the staff, students and parents through responsiveness and automation to enable them to spend more time on what’s important, to Learn More.
IST Products always strives for continuous improvement, of both our processes and products. We encourage an innovative mind-set and distributed responsibilities to trigger an engagement in each individual and teams, and thereby enabling development of the individual and their profession.
On a personal level we strive for continuity, equal possibilities for all and flexibility to balance the work-life puzzle of all employees.
Who you are
Together with the Head of Development, and our two other Development Managers, at IST Products, the Development Manager is responsible for continuous development of individuals as well as the organization itself. The number one responsibility is delivering the right product of the right quality, on time, within a scalable and stable operational environment.
We believe you are an experienced leader who can’t choose between technology and people because you’re equally fond of both. You have complete confidence in your own ability to create well-functioning teams and build a creative, energetic workplace.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and inspire the employees by identifying each individual’s qualities, creating a thriving and creative work environment for each individual, in accordance with our methodology.
- Ensuring production is continuously improved by working with KPI’s for quality, productivity and cost.
- Manage and lead work on a daily basis, ensuring that IST Group follows and executes the planned deliveries to customers, as efficiently as possible.
- Salary review, performance appraisal and development reviews as well as work environment management.
Competence and experience
- Documented experience from fast growing, service-based business with strong focus on people management, similar to the role of Consultant Manager.
- Strong credibility and integrity - act as a role model with genuine confidence and conviction.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Experience from preventive and strategic ways of working, to meet pre-defined targets.
- Comfortable with handling conflicts and challenging situations.
- Solution orientated and used to manage quality requirements, deadlines and deliveries while working under pressure.
- Active leadership style, with a genuine interest in people and being part of the team.
- Thorough knowledge of agile tools, processes and methodologies.
- Relevant IT or HR education.
If this sound like the right challenge for you, make sure to apply as soon as possible at (https://career.ist.com/)https://career.ist.com/. We will not consider applications submitted by e-mail. Apply before midsummer (June 19th) - but don’t wait, applications are processed continuously. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail or give us a call.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, get in contact with Hanna Kullsten, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or the recruiting manager Tor Händevik, Head of Development at email@example.com.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget