OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We have built the first pipelines to production that can release with "1-click of a button" and now we need to expand our team of DevOps Engineers to scale up our automation. It is a revolutionary time for the bank, and this is a great opportunity for you to join our highly skilled team in the Cloud & Enabling Platforms value stream.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- join the Automation team, where this position is placed, who is responsible for the delivery of infrastructure as code with emphasis on automated integration and delivery of platforms and services
- be a part of the Cloud & Enabling Platforms value stream which is responsible for the development platforms used by all feature delivering teams within Digital Banking & IT. The range of services we provide to the division is wide
- join Swedbank in a time when large transformations are happening so that the bank can quickly adapt to fast-paced innovation and change in customer expectations. The Cloud & Enabling Platforms value stream is in many ways driving this change and it is important to do this without compromising on quality. We are breaking new ground and need your help to bring our vision to reality!
What is needed in this role:
- Solid developer background with extensive experience in infrastructure as code, preferably
- using Ansible
- Functional knowledge in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with administrating Jenkins or equivalent CI solution
- Experience with the command line and linux/unix based systems
- Experience with git as version control system
- Familiarity with applications running in Kubernetes clusters
- Motivated of "security by code"
- You will need to leverage a wide variety of skills and experience to tie many different types of
- tooling together
- Curious of current trends within software development
- Team player with an open mind and ready to help others
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Join our team and ...
be a part of an inspiring atmosphere with talented colleagues who like to share their knowledge and who are always ready to help. As your manager, I am including, caring, and engaged. I like structure but can also be flexible and pragmatic. My objective is to create a positive and engaging work environment where the team can thrive and perform at its best. I believe that empowerment allows people to grow and do great things. If you find this inspiring - this is the role for you!" Jon Siljehag, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.06.2021.
Recruiting manager: Jon Siljehag, +46730414542
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.