Would you like to be part of building the most sought-after streaming service in the Nordics - with the ambition to become the European streaming champion? Launching our fantastic product in new markets is a NENT corporate strategy and a top priority.
Are you obsessed with building security solutions? Are your dreams up in the cloud? Awesome, then we think you would love working here! We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to support our Product and Engineering organisation here in Stockholm.
The DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for the development, maintenance and oversight of the security initiatives across NENT Groups media platforms (such as Viaplay, Viafree). The role makes security effortless for our different platforms. You will be performing security engineering, build detective and preventive controls, developing systems to automate remediation and advise product and infrastructure teams on how to keep our platforms safe. Essentially, making sure security is built in to the product and not applied at the final stage.
Our scalable platform offer high availability and is based on a dockerized microservice architecture with Node.js and Java. We are hosted in AWS and are 100% cloud native. The daily work includes close collaboration with Product & Engineering colleagues with whom you will collaborate intensively to make sure that NENTs security posture is constantly at the desired level.
The challenge ahead
- Improve the Viaplay & Viafree applications following your findings after conducting security assessments and audits, architecture reviews and threat modeling of the application stack
- Proactively dive into existing code base to find chain of exploit and improve our overall security posture
- Ensure that security decisions become an integral part of the workflow without sacrificing speed or slowing down development
- Conduct penetration testing in collaboration with the Product & Engineering teams.
- Design, build and optimize detective, preventive controls and automated response solutions, deeply embedded in the development and release pipeline
- Assist and support engineers in developing secure systems contributing to the spread of secure patterns and practices
- Demonstrate excellent judgement in prioritizing security efforts to mitigate the appropriate risks
- Stay current on security industry trends and topics, and evangelize those concepts within the organization
What we are looking for
We are looking for an energetic and people-positive person with extensive know-how and experience from similar roles, with a background in system development. We believe that you are currently working as a DevSecOps Engineer, Product Security Specialist, Security Engineer or similar. We see that you are deeply rooted in the agile principles.
General skills include:
- Experience from Product or Platform Security, working close with Product Engineers building platforms
- Hands-on automation coding experience with emphasis on tooling that helps facilitate security practices
- Experience in automating and integrating security operations into DevOps processes
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast moving, technology driven organization
- Experience working in a company that develops digital consumer products or platforms
Join us today
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
http://www.nentgroup.com/) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds - from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).