Since early 2000, we have supported our clients on a fixed number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for more skilled engineers to come work with us as consultants, on-site with our customers in Sweden.
You are a passionate DevSecOps Engineer with solid experience, looking for a new and interesting assignment.
For our team we are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer. The team is partly working on Security already but we need more competence in order to make security a normal part of daily work. We also need infrastructure competence to manage the change of onprem to cloud based environments.
The assignment and role consist of 50/50 Security and Ops in the team. In future Ops part will be bigger
- Understanding of distributed computing mainly infrastructure aspects
- Knowledge around containers
- Knowledge around container orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Knowledge around monitoring and observability of distributed systems
- Linux (RHEL) administrative skills
- Security aspects in containerized environment will be a plus
- Knowledge around Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment will be highly beneficial
- Infrastructure as code and infrastructure automation knowledge will be a plus.
Extent: Full-time, 40h / week.
Compensation: Negotiable. We offer a competitive salary, primarily in the form of long-term employment and according to Swedish standards; government pension plan, five weeks paid vacation, iPad / laptop, mobile phone with data plan subscription, health care insurance, income level insurance, work liability insurance, language course support, sports activity contribution, etc.
More information and benefits you will have as an employee in Sweden:
Note that we always assist and guide our employees in the transfer process to Sweden regarding required documents, visas and work permits (when applicable), business invitations, housing, etc. Telescope is a friendly "family" where we help each other and make sure we can deliver optimal value. All will be arranged for you, so you can focus on your specialty.
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!