OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Your main responsibilities
You will be a part of the growth team (part of marketing). You will be interacting with cross-functional teams all the way from sales to gaming software, support and product, contributing to deliverables as well as identifying levers to optimize growth, through constant analysis and learning through data.
• Hubspot Certification and GAIQ, Adwords certification
• Familiar with Excel, SQL
• C-gamer and the understanding the PC-gaming community and how it works
• Multi Touch Attribution Tools
• Link funnel metrics to macro business metrics
Does this sound like something for you?
Please contact recruitment consultant Bertil Englund 070 37 71 781 email@example.com for questions and submit your application in English as soon as possible.
If the computer in front of you had Tobii Eye-Tracking it would know exactly where you are looking when you are gaming. That creates new opportunity for game developers and new type of immersions for gamers. Sounds exciting? It is! Our market opportunity is growing and so are we.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Digital Growth Specialist to drive traffic, conversions and retention from multiple formats and channels, focusing on gamers and developers. The right Digital Growth Specialist will play a crucial role in defining and evolving the Tobii Tech efforts of securing commercial success and growth of eye tracking in the market (PC Gaming).
• BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, marketing, business or mathematics
• 3+ years of related work experience in digital growth teams for Acquisition, Activation, Retention at a high-growth tech hardware startup, SaaS or SEM company
• Full Stack Marketer with Growth hacking experimentation mindset for AARRR
• Be responsible for the creation and management of growth campaigns and – from brainstorming a new campaign to real-time CPA optimizations to post campaign analysis
• Extremely familiar with startup/lean metrics and applies it for day to day work
• Collect and analyze data (quantitative, qualitative and comparative) to refine the unique selling points of our amazing product experience
• Proficiency with analytics and data tools in a marketing stack (Hubspot, Google Analytics etc.)
• Search, Display and Retargeting SEM skills
• Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
• Deep understanding of UTM tagging, reporting, web site optimization, CRO, A/B testing
• Drive the organic and paid/earned/owned content direction
• Inspire the people around you with exciting real time results
• Startup experience
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.