We are looking for a Digital Marketing analyst to join our growing marcom team at Olink. The role is responsible for developing an analytics structure that provides holistic reports on customer behavior with multiple touch point attribution and conversion rates. The person that holds this role should be able to provide actionable recommendations for how to optimize future marketing tactics. Responsibilities will include to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on marketing campaigns as well as channel and content performance. In addition, it also involves administering campaign activities in hubspot and to maintain the global/regional marketing calendar. To be successful in this role you need to be used to work across different digital marketing system platforms, have strong analytical skills in combination with good problem-solving skills and excellent use of logic.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work across all functions in global and regional marketing to get a full picture of all marketing activities that represent customer touch points and influence customer journey and build attribution reports accordingly.
- Gather data from Google analytics, Hootsuite, Google data studio, Hubspot, Salesforce and other relevant digital sources to build holistic reports.
- Monitor the Lead -MQL -SQL -customer conversion rate and report on lead quality from different sources to be able to give advice on how to optimize marketing tactics
- Develop regular reports that reflect on OKRs and KPIs
- Manage hubspot contact list segmentation according to type of customer and life cycle stage
- Administrate the marketing activity calender
- Good knowledge of Hubspot and digital marketing analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills in combination with good problem-solving skills and excellent use of logic.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
- Energetic and self-motivated
- (BS/MS) in biotechnology
- Proven analytical skills from assignments or internship within biotech or biopharma companies
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRM systems and very good knowledge of Excel
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics