Tiger of Sweden is a Stockholm-based fashion house established in 1903 with a heritage in tailoring. For more than a century Tiger of Sweden has stood for style with purpose, dressing men and women for whom true style is about the confidence to be themselves.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be a part of our E-Commerce team and assist in our day-to-day marketing activities. You will report to our Performance Marketing Manager.
Preferably, you are at a later stage in your education and are familiar with the most common digital marketing and analytic platforms.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support on planning, executing, and evaluating paid media campaigns.
- Daily tracking of key metrics and target pacing.
- Weekly assistance in sales reporting and channel analysis to be shared with the broader team.
- Weekly contribution to creative ideas for paid media channels.
- Weekly support on content creation for paid media.
- Quarterly evaluation and reporting on marketing activities and feedback to the broader organization.
- Social listening across multiple social platforms and providing ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Review CRM Cohort reports and find ways to learn and adapt paid marketing campaigns based on customer insights.
- Overall support across the e-commerce landscape through digital marketing, trade and CRM.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Studying Business, Marketing, Ecommerce or equivalent. The internship must be a part of a study program.
- Familiar with SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and social media marketing platforms.
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Additional languages are advantageous.
TOOLS & SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok etc)
- Google Ads
The position is based in our Head office in Stockholm and is a full-time position. By joining the Tiger of Sweden internship program, you have the opportunity of taking part in a hybrid office which gives you the flexibility to work from home or in the office based on your requirements. We are excited to welcome candidates who are passionate about gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and supportive environment.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 10 weeks and can only be taken as part of your current study program.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you? Please don't hesitate to apply by submitting a CV and personal letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tiger of Sweden stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability and recruitment is purely based on skills and experience.