OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Director of Customer Solutions Material Handling to Underground Rock Excavation (URE) Epiroc
Do you want to join Epiroc, a 146 years old start up, and our world leading marketing team?
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction.
The division Underground and Rock Excavation develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of tunneling and mining equipment for various underground applications worldwide. We provide added customer value by focusing on innovative product design and aftermarket support systems. The divisional headquarters and main production center are located in Örebro, Sweden. We are determined to reach our vision of creating a bright future Underground!
As Director of Customer Solution you act with other people in mind, prioritizing safety and well being. You also ensuring that we maintain an inclusive workplace and striving to continually diversify our teams in terms of gender, age, culture, and experience, is considered within Underground Marketing department to be a fundamental requirement for building world-class teams.
In the role you are expected to act as the CEO of all portfolios within mandate, assuming full profit and loss responsibility for every product and solution within the portfolios.
You ensure that we have the correct products on the market at the right time, that our products are technically and commercially best in class, that the full lifecycle of those products is understood and managed by their team, that every product is produced at an optimized and highly competitive cost, industry leading lead times, and in line with our global footprint strategy.
You also ensure the ultimate integration of automation and electrification into our offerings, and that new projects involving those technologies are closely managed by their team as a successful cross-functional project.
You have responsibility to:
* Set sales targets per Customer Center and/or per customer;
* Set local price levels and profit targets;
* Ensure that sales are executed in line with those targets.
* Ensure that we have the correct products on the market at the right time
* That our products are technically and commercially best in class
* That the full lifecycle of those products is understood and managed
* That every product is produced at an optimized and highly competitive cost, industry leading lead times, and in line with our global strategy.
Experience & knowledge requirements
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in people management
* Experience in production and mining industries /environments
* Experience managing cost and/ or budgets
* Exposure to and understanding of commodity-based markets
* Direct sales or commercial experience is considered an asset
* Knowledge and experience in developing technologies
* Experience working in complex, interdisciplinary, cross-functional and global teams
* Experience successfully designing and driving change within an organization and/or team
* Strong background in legal or commercial documentation / understanding required
* Experience in corporate risk management required
You have always safety-first in mind and a strong collaboration approach. A strong people leadership and creative problem solving capabilities, ability to think beyond how things have been done to how they can be optimized for efficiency/benefit. You are an excellent negotiator, ability to see the big picture (strategic thinking). You easily build good relationship and trust. You are able to manage multiple projects without sacrificing schedule or quality.
You are fluent and professional in English, additional languages meritorious.
Location and travel
This position is located in Örebro, Sweden. Travels up to 40%. In case a candidate from a different Home Country applies and is successful, then Local Terms and Conditions will apply.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 21th.
For questions about the position please contact recruiting manager or recruiter:
Sarah Hoffman VP Marketing + 46 (0)70-624 24 07
Ann-Sofie Pihl, Recruiter +46 (0)76- 69 76 954