OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications.
- Dental implant systems
- Individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems
- Treatment planning
- Guided surgery solutions
Our goal is to empower dental professionals to give quality of life back to their patients. This philosophy is built on over 60 years of continuous innovation, all stemming from Per-Ingvar Brånemark’s ground-breaking discovery of osseointegration in 1952. Since then, we’ve helped our customers treat millions of patients.
The Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) Leader is the technical and regulatory expert in EHS. You are expected to lead a culture that is safe for employees and minimizing risk to the environment. Nobel Biocare is a high preforming company and we expect you to be a high performer. As our EHS Leader you must be able to set direction for the EHS development within the company with a high degree of customer focus. You are expected to deliver results within the EHS area as well as driving change. You also have the overall responsibility for developing our managers with in you field of expertise. Most important however is your ability to generate a strong passion among our employees regarding the environmental, health and safety area within Nobel Biocare. The EHS Leader role is a new position at the Karlskoga site however there are existing routines and regulations regarding the EHS area in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Danaher Corporation. You will be reporting to the Q-Manager at the Karlskoga Site.
- Knowing and communicating all relevant national and local regulations within the ESH field
- Establishing and driving the continuous improvement of a system to ensure a safe working environment
- Periodically audit the compliance to the established safety system
- Driving the correction of audit findings
- Maintaining logs for reported accidents
- Hosting 3rd party inspector’s auditors and timely responses to their findings
- Ensure that new and current chemicals are included in EHS risk assessment and handled in compliance with regulations and requirements
- Submitting all required forms and data to the regulating agencies on time
- Maintaining organized records of hazardous waste handling
- Oversee the site EHS Committee
- Be the site's subject matter expert for EHS Training, and provide appropriate training to alllevels of the organization in those topics
- Elevate important issues quickly to upper management to increase awareness
- Ensure EHS systems are developed and maintained to ensure coverage and adherence to IS0 14001
- Act as site management representative for IS0 14001
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- An environmental health & safety background training or field experience is preferred
- Degree in engineering or related field experience is preferred
- English language is mandatory
- Awareness of IS0 14001 and applicable laws within EHS in Sweden
- Ability to engage and train others regarding safety, first-aid, security, and disaster response systems
- Preferred minimum of 3 years’ experience, with emphasis in documentation and compliance specifically related IS0 14001 and local regulations within EHS
- IS0 13485 and GMP experience is meritorious
AxÖ Consulting AB har mer än 20 års samlad erfarenhet från rekryterings- och konsultbranschen och har arbetat med såväl privat marknad som inom offentlig sektor. För mer information besök gärna www.axoconsulting.se Varmt välkommen med din ansökan, vi tar tyvärr inte emot ansökningar via brev eller e-post.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget