OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight, the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the Web at www.UPS.com and its corporate blog can be found at blog.ups.com. To get UPS news direct, visit www.pressroom.ups.com
UPS is looking for several evening Drivers for a temporary position to our Center in Järfälla. You will be part of an amazing team with great drive for service, safety and responsibility.
As a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, you will be the face of our company, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day in our famous brown UPS vehicle. You will need excellent organizational skills to plan and prioritize your daily workload, be a strong communicator and not afraid to take on daily challenges in a fast paced ever changing logistics environment. As a Package Delivery Driver, you will be connecting with people from all walks of life, enriching their lives by delivering their packages reliably and with a smile. Our comprehensive driver training program will prepare you for every possible situation. Whether it is road safety, vehicle care or customer communication, we will get you up to speed. At the same time, you must have the desire and ability to commit yourself to a multicultural company where the business language is English.
The candidate we are looking for:
• B license
• Basic English or Swedish
• Safety, at work and on the road, is your number one priority.
• You are the friendly and professional face of UPS to our customers.
• You are flexible in relation to working hours
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Package experience is preferred
• Competitive salary
• Pension and health insurance
• Freedom under responsibility
Information about the position:
• Part time Monday-Friday, 05:00 PM to 09:30 PM, 22.5 hours per week.
• Temporary position: 22th of November 2021 until 7th of January 2022
• Collective agreement with Transport Union
• Payment according to collective agreement, including compensation for unsocial hours and 1700 SEK supplement for Drivers with C-card and YKB.
We recruit regularly, so apply for the position today!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget