OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We believe in a future where climate change is battled through renewable energy and the electrification of society. For this to happen a complete transformation of the system is needed. Electricity needs to be reinvented.
The hottest cleantech company in Sweden is growing and is now searching for people who want to contribute to the sustainable energy supply of the future. Ferroamp has developed a world unique system that streamlines and simplifies the usage of renewable energy. Do You want to join us on our journey?
You will be part of an engaged and driven team that is learning from one another, solving problems together, and continuously challenging themselves. Through a structured way of working, we become efficient and develop solutions that will move us toward our goals.
The R&D team has a broad set of competencies ranging from power electronics design to web services in the cloud. You will be part of the team working with the software and hardware development of our inverters and converters, evolving our DC-nanogrid system.
We are taking our first steps towards internationalization and are now defining the team that will build our success and contribute to the sustainable energy supply of the future. Our decision paths are short and there are numerous opportunities to develop within the company. At Ferroamp you will be part of shaping both your own and the company’s future.
- You’re super-passionate about power electronics and technology.
- You enjoy discovering, defining, and solving problems.
- You make pragmatic scoping decisions and are able to explain why the team is doing something a certain way.
- You work with your team to tackle technical challenges and to level up in the process.
- You can theorize and think in abstractions, but understand the importance of getting things done.
- You strike a balance between moving fast and creating scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in general ECAD design, or 3+ years of ECAD experience with focus on power electronics
- Knowledge of PCB, processors, integrated circuits, passive components, and computer HW and SW toolset.
- Knowledge of IPC standards such as IPC6012 and 6013.
- Technical PCB design skills using Altium Nexus Design toolset, knowledge of schematic capture, placement, routing, auto-router, constraint manager, and library tools management.
- Experience with constraint management in High Voltage designs (1000V).
- Experience with EMC requirements and strategies for PCBA design.
- Ability to implement simple schematic designs according to reference implementations.
- Develop schematic symbols and PCB footprints (component library).
- Design and verification of multilayers PCBs.
- PCB Layout component placement following Design Standards.
- Development of component libraries for electronic components.
- To Develop PCB packaging for production (Gerber, Drill File, Test Points, etc) from concept to production phase.
- To work with suppliers of PCB Assembly for Improvement and problem solution of the manufacturing of the product.
We have our main office in Stockholm, today in Spånga but will in short move to a new office in Sundbyberg. We also have a smaller office in Linköping. However, we do offer a hybrid workspace.
We are looking forward to your application!