OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you great at details, a skilled administrator and want to learn more about an ecommerce environment? Then perhaps the role as eComm Content Analyst at Unilever is your next challenge!
This is a consultancy opportunity, starting ASAP and lasting for 12 months with high possibilites of extension.
In this role, you can work remotely, but you have to be located somewhere in the Nordic region.
About the role
In this role, you´ll help maintaining order in the article information for Unilevers product. You´ll primarily work with administration:
• Ownership of article information and asset updates on current portfolio to meet eComm needs
• Push published eContent downstream through various Unilever systems to customers for all markets
• Ensure all updated product information is quality checked when needed
• Clean up of old/incorrect data in all systems
• Uploading correct assets (including images + supplementary assets) in GS1 datapools
• eComm repacks: eComm data flow and assets for repacks to customers
We believe you are highly service minded and have a great sense of details – nothing misses your attention! In addition to this, you have/are the following:
• You´ve experience working with administration
• You can handle many tasks at once
• You´re very detail oriented
• You´re able to understand the whole flow of article information, not only just the system you´re working in right now.
• You´re fluent in English
• University education or equivalent is beneficial
• Highly beneficial if you´re experienced in eContent management & analysis and eContent Suite skills.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 21 67 45
+46 8 21 67 00
+46 8 21 67 18
+46 8 21 67 36
+46 8 21 67 01
Mikaela Björkman Goltz
+46 8 21 67 11
+46 8 21 67 16
+46 8 - 21 67 26
+46 8 21 67 37