OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Ecommerce Manager Europe
We are Oriflame
Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
We are a community of people, passionate about beauty and fulfilling dreams. Enabling people around the world to fulfil their dreams is our mission and purpose. We do it by offering a comprehensive range of skincare, make-up, personal and hair care, fragrance, accessories and nutritional products. All ingredients undergo eco-ethical screening to ensure sustainable sourcing and safety while we strive to have minimal impact on the environment. We give people a unique opportunity to build their own business through selling our products and helping others to build their business too.
To further strengthen our Digital Europe team we are searching for a Ecommerce Manager Europe.
The goals of the digital organization is to drive digital transformation forward and succeed with Brand Partner and VIP-customer digital journeys using digital technologies, drive sales to online channels.
What will you do?
The Ecommerce Manager is in charge of building and executing the e-commerce Strategy for the Region and make sure stakeholders act accordingly.
The person is also responsible for driving a very close collaboration between marketing and sales to ensure maximizing the synergies between the marketing and sales plans.
- Recruit new team members when needed to build an effective team and oversee new employees’ onboarding.
- Recognize and reward good results and initiative. Create an environment that encourages excellence, sharing best practices and that tight communication with different departments is done, especially Digital Team and the markets.
-Build and execute the Ecommerce Strategy for the Region.
-Create and evaluate the e-commerce plans, with the aim to maximize sales and margin while balancing short term gain to long term development.
-Monitor the effectiveness of strategies and execution by inspecting standardized metrics and actively propose insight-based actions.
-Be responsible for the idea creation, act as project manager or sponsor, implementation, follow-up, analysis and adaptation of Ecommerce related projects.
-Translate and execute 360 communications masterplan into web/app channels.
-Be responsible for implementation, follow-up, analysis and QA of the site/app full user experience incl. features.
-Ongoing evaluation and optimizations of site/app customer journey and NPS monitoring.
Does this describe you?
The Ecommerce Manager Europe needs to have very good management skills with ability to promote “can-do” attitude. A person in this position should be result-oriented, focused on business and team development and very strong network builder, supporter to the markets. Individual must be able to think creatively and strategically, have good judgments, make decisions and be able to work in multicultural company. The person in this position must be a strong communicator able to build good relationships with regional teams, markets as well as internally with management team.
- A strategic thinker, focused on the big picture, but still able to implement the small details that are important for the business.
- A natural and effective leader and manager, who takes responsibility for others.
- Strategic knowledge of e-commerce landscape.
-Someone who is quick and accurate at handling numbers, has relevant data at their fingertips, and who understands reports and can take proper decisions and make plans based on that.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Your background and your qualifications:
- University graduate in business, sales or marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce or data, and preferably in cosmetics and wellness.
- Must have been working in a market and understand how a consultant/leader thinks and works.
- Experience in managing people.
- Deep understanding of ecommerce product management.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages preferred as well.
What do we offer?
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment with top level creatives, brand strategists, procurement and packaging professionals and innovative scientists, just to name a few. And we are all found at our headquarters in the heart of Stockholm city.
Does this match your profile and expectations?
Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match.