OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for Electrical/Electronic Engineers for development of the next generation of electrical motors!
We are successful in complex and innovative product development and we are seeking for Electrical/Electronic Engineers who are ready to make a big impact on our team and customers!
As Electrical/Electronic Engineer your will be part of a R&D team and your tasks involve calculation of motors in FEM and to design motors in new materials to replace traditional asynchronous motors with new PM motors. You will be responsible to build and test prototypes and to implement these into the production. You will also support internal customers with technical issues.
What we are looking for:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with experience in the field of motors and drives
- Previous experience in designing electric motors
- Knowledge within power electronics
- Skilled in Fem calculation
- Knowledge in Flux/Flux motor
- Being able to work independently, plan and drive the development
- A team-oriented approach with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A willingness to embrace change with a flexible mindset.
- A passion for innovation and new technology
In return, we offer:
- Deep knowledge of product development within various industries
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment where your ideas will be heard and valued
- A supportive and inclusive company culture, celebrating diversity and personality
- A work environment where you will be encouraged to combine your strong technical knowledge with the desire to push boundaries of technology for creating a more sustainable future
- Great opportunities for continuous development in an expanding consulting firm
Together Tech for sustainability
We believe in empowering our employees to lead the way in the tech and engineering industry. Join us in our mission to create products and digital solutions that make a positive impact on the world!
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.togethertech.com. (http://www.togethertech.com)
Contact: Jennie Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 7797505