OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As an consulting Electrical QA/QC Lead for SUIR ENGINEERING you will be working on a Data Centre in Sweden, providing the following:
Overall Role Objective
To lead the delivery of the project specific Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements in line with the Company’s overall Standard Operation Policies for QA/QC.
· Responsible for electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
· Develop and implement the GC and subcontractors Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures.
· Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for electrical installations.
· Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc.
· Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
· Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
· Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site.
· Ensure Supplier/Subcontractor equipment is manufactured in compliance with project requirements
· Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
· A relevant Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification.
· Minimum 10 Years post qualification experience.
· A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
· EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
· IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
· Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.