We work with data science, control systems and software development. Our assignments contain challenges at the highest technical level and in our engineers you’ll find analytical minds, inventive souls and a can-do attitude.
What drives us is a passion for technology and a genuine commitment to people. This is manifested in our open-minded atmosphere, informal culture, and that we prioritize skills above background.
We are located in Gothenburg (HQ), Lund, Linköping and Stockholm. www.combine.se
If you want to be part of a growing nerdy family then Combine is the place for you! The Gothenburg Control System team is looking to expand and strengthen their team.
We are now looking for talented engineers hungry for learning new things and bring our costumer to the technological front-line . We offer challenges at the bleeding edge of technology, a working environment that inspire and a future with enthusiastic colleagues.
Some examples that we are working in are in the whole electrical drive-line, automated testing and continues integration and deployment. We work here because we believe this is cool and sustainable fields. We just don't want to provide solutions we also wants to do that sustainable!
Area of interest
Control Systems Design, Embedded SW, Automation, Model-Based Design, Function Development, Simulation, Optimization, Measurement Analysis, Test and verification.
As a control system developer at Combine you are tasked with building physical models of dynamic systems, connecting those models into complete simulations environments, deriving control algorithms, implement those algorithms in embedded systems, implement test and verifying of the given system. You know which things can go south very quickly when the underlying assumptions for a system are no longer valid, and is responsible for clearly communicating to the team what those assumptions are.
We offer you the possibilities to work with global customers that is world leading in their fields. Working with customers from different sectors and industries ensures that your capabilities as a control engineer are always evolving. To assist in your daily work you have high performance team colleagues and in-house powerful team at your fingertips.
• Function and algorithm development.
• Modeling and simulation.
• Implementation of algorithms on target hardware.
• Prepare models for auto code generation.
• Measurement data analysis.
• Optimization and calibration.
• Software integration.
• M.Sc. in engineering with a focus on one or more of the following disciplines; Control design, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, Computer engineering or Applied physics.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience working with Matlab/Simulink, embedded SW development.
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience working with control systems.
• Experience with software development in C/C++, Python or Go.
• Fluent in Swedish.
• Experience from working in a customer-oriented role.
• Continuous integration and deployment.
• Experience from autonomous systems, automotive, automation or energy sector.
• Testing experience such as Unit-test, MIL, SIL or HIL.
• Knowledge in sensor fusion such as Kalman or Quaternion.
Tobias Olsson, Group manager Control Systems Solutions , +46 (0)707 3000 28
We are looking forward to hear from you!