OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Since early 2000, we have supported our clients on a fixed number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for more skilled engineers to come work with us as consultants, on-site with our customers in Sweden.
You are a passionate Software Developer with solid experience, looking for a new and interesting project.
As a person we think you are motivated with excellent programming and interpersonal skills. This role gives you a great chance to learn new knowledge and share your own knowledge with the team.
We are looking for a SW developer with solid Modem RIL experience. You will be part of a team of skilled SW engineers working with troubleshooting and development in Modem RIL area.
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
• At least 5-8 years of professional C/C++ programming (preferably also experience from Java)
• Professional embedded systems experience
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Experience in IMS, VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWifi
• Knowledge in GSM/UMTS/LTE and experience from network signalling
• Experience in Qualcomm platforms
• Experience from Android development environment and tool chain
• Experience from working in the Android RIL domain is not a must, but a differentiator
• Good English, spoken and written
• Self driven problem solving individual taking full ownership
• Team player personality
• Communicative in speech and writing
• Good English (written and spoken)
• Agile SW development
• Experience of working in a cross-functional team
Duration: 12-24 months on site in Sweden, with a high probability of extension.
Extent: Full-time, 40h / week. Paid overtime can be requested by the customer.
Compensation: Negotiable. We offer a competitive salary, primarily in the form of long-term employment and according to Swedish standards; government pension plan, five weeks paid vacation, iPad / laptop, mobile phone with data plan subscription, health care insurance, income level insurance, work liability insurance, language course support, sports activity contribution, etc.
More information and benefits you will have as an employee in Sweden:
Note that we always assist and guide our employees in the transfer process to Sweden regarding required documents, visas and work permits (when applicable), business invitations, housing, etc. Telescope is a friendly "family" where we help each other and make sure we can deliver optimal value. All will be arranged for you, so you can focus on your specialty.
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!