OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
Engineering & Supply (E&S) at Business Unit High Speed separators integrate the key component, disc stack Separator, into a complete solution including piping, process components and controls that fits into the customer process. Our deliveries are both engineered to order and configured to order (pre-designed)
We are responsible for executing customer projects for food and life science applications and to maintain and develop our configured range of separator systems.
We serve such industries as Brewery, Beverage, Edible Oil, Biopharma & Industrial Fermentation and Ethanol, Starch & Sugar and many more.
About the job
As Engineering manager, customer projects, you will be responsible for a team of 15-20 engineers dedicated to deliver on our customer commitments. The team consists of mechanical, electrical and automation engineers. In addition, there is a technical documentation team. The direct reporting organization consists of a mix of direct reports, team leader and manager for sub organization.
Your main tasks:
Lead a team of dedicated professionals with the common vision to satisfy our customers. You will be interacting with the full E&S and Alfa Laval organization. You need to secure that we have a competent, well sized and agile engineering team.
What you know
* You hold a degree in Engineering at university level.
* You have a technical background and experience from working with customer projects.
* You are motivated by leading and developing people
* You have proven leadership experience.
* Experience from engineering and/or manufacturing of products and systems to the biopharma and food industry is meritorious.
* Potentially experience from consultancy management positions.
* Excellent communication skills and a team focused mindset.
* You are fluent in English.
* Your work approach is constructive, structured, holistic and systematic.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
For more information, please contact
Joakim Johansson, Head of Engineering & Supply, Business Unit Separation, +46 733 99 55 34
Cecilia Anetorn, HR Partner, +46 730 725 227
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerna, +46 85 30 65 684
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, + 46 853 065 217
Please send your application no later than 14th June 2020 at www.alfalaval.com/career. Interviews will be held continuously.