Are you passionate about presenting cutting-edge technology and listening to its applications? We are building x-ray phase-contrast tomography systems to form the next generation x-ray microimaging in both research, industry and healthcare. We are looking for someone who can help us reach the market. Interested? Come work with us!
Exciscope is a young tech company, but the technology we use is based on many years of academic research and experience. We build phase-contrast x-ray tomography systems featuring unprecedented resolution, contrast, and speed. Our x-ray microimaging produces cellular-resolution 3D volume images of centimeter-sized samples. The Exciscope technology will open new market segments for industrial inspection and product development in addition to enabling virtual histology for medical applications.
As Exciscope´s Sales Engineer you are our eyes and ears outwards, working with establishing and maintaining our relationships with customers, users and other relevant persons. You will manage the sales process, including submitting tenders and preparing quotations and contracts. You will also be working with representing Exciscope at conferences and similar activities.
As a startup company our work evolves quickly. Initially, your work covers all aspects of how we sell our products. As our team grows, you will have the opportunity to focus on fewer tasks or take a leading role if that´s something you have interest in.
We see that you:
- Have a master’s degree in a technical subject, such as engineering
- Masters English, both written and spoken
- Don’t mind travelling or presenting in front of an audience
- Have a great deal of patience, since the time from first customer contact to signed contract is often a few years
Additionally, it is positive if you:
- Have experience from working with imaging or x-ray applications or have an excellent ability to learn these fields
- Have experience from research, such as a Ph.D. or industrial experience
- Masters other languages in addition to English
- Like innovation and want to join our mission to revolutionize medical imaging
- Have a great ability to understand user applications, in biomedicine, materials science and potentially other fields
This is a full-time position located at our premises in Kista, Stockholm. Based on what works best for you, we can offer flexible policies for remote work.
Applications will be evaluated continuously so send in your application now. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Erika Karlsson at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Other open positions
When we have other open positions, they will be posted here. We also encourage you to follow our page on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/exciscope), where we will also post about new positions.
Are you also enthusiastic about creating a new product with ambitious specifications? You are welcome to submit an open application by getting in contact (https://www.exciscope.com/contact) with us!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
076 677 56 55
076 677 56 55