OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Ardena is a leading contract development organization for the pharmaceutical industry. We assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services.
Ardena is a rapidly growing international orientated organization with a dedicated team of over 500 professionals operating from 7 sites in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Spain. Ardena has an open and transparent culture: team-spirit, an open mindset and ownership are important values in our company.
We are a dynamic drug developer offering exciting career opportunities to skilled and motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing market within the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to develop innovative drugs for unmet medical needs? Do you want to further develop Ardena and grow with us by becoming our next colleague? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
For the Ardena Business Unit based in Södertälje, we are looking for an Executive Assistant.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Executive Assistant you will have an important role by assisting the Business Unit Director (VD) and the Purchase Manager. You will provide administrative and operational support to all aspects of the daily work routine. You will coordinate and manage scheduling, attend to administrative tasks and routinely perform a wide variety of support duties such as;
- Draft, review and send communications and appropriate follow-up.
- Schedule meetings and assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials, attend meetings and take notes of discussion and summaries.
- Coordinate and handling arrangements, both domestic and international.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Prepare and organize legal and strategic materials and plans. Complete a variety of projects including creating PowerPoint presentations and financial spreadsheets.
- Purchase of materials and follow up.
- Updating of registers and lists.
- Price up-dates and creating new items in the ERP system.
YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE/ RESEMBLES
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and at least three years of experience in similar role. The dynamic nature of this role requires a high “level of service”-mindset as well as strong communication and analytical skills. You have time-management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate needs as well as prioritize and multitask when necessary.
- Confident in handling Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and easily acquire skills in other computer software and programs.
- Language skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal and personal information with professionalism and discretion.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A true learning environment where you will have the ability to grow your skills
- A rapidly developing and growing international company with an attractive services, product and customer portfolio
- A dynamic working environment with nice colleagues
- Open straightforward but also caring culture
- We are true to our values
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday a year
- Wellness allowance
This is a permanent position starting with a 6 month trial period with working hours between 8-17. The application deadline is set to the 18th of August.
If you have any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Annette Roos (VD) email: Anette.Roos@ardena.com or Stefanie Olsson (Manager Material and Logistics) email: Stefanie.Olsson@ardena.com.
During week 28-31 the response time of emails may be delayed due to vacations, we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Ready to apply? Please click on the application button
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the European Union) will not be given a status update. Agency calls will not be appreciated.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget