OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH MICROFLUIDICS AND INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a talented and creative mechanical engineer who wants to join an interdisciplinary team for developing new microfluidic-based sustainable solution for the packaging industry. As a mechanical engineer you will focus on develop, fabricate, and industrialize microfluidic-based devices.
We aim to develop novel technologies for liquid dispensing. Our core platform combines state-of-the-art microfluidics, material science and industrial fabrication. Leveraging the power of microfluidic technology and translating high-quality data sets into relevant industrial solutions, we aim to become a global leader in sustainable solutions for the liquid packaging industries with application ranging within food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical. We are Start Up and benefit from the financial and technical support of public and private institutions and funders: Almi Innovation grant, Innovationscheckar from Södertälje Science Park and private funds. We also collaborate with KTH Royal Institute of Technology and other universities across the world.
Flexpenser AB is located in the centre of Stockholm, at the Norrsken house, and it is directed by Dr Amin Kazemzadeh, who developed and patented this technology after his PhD. The candidate will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer, Dr Giulia Gaudenzi, an experience biomedical researcher, and co-founder of Flexpenser AB. In addition, you
Your main missions
• Design, fabrication, and troubleshooting of microfluidic prototypes for liquid packaging purpose.
• Design experiments to achieve a robust and fault-tolerant microfluidic system for repeated testing.
• Work on the industrialization of the system.
• Work according to project schedules and report on progress internally.
• Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of engineers, biotechnologist, and business developers.
Terms and Conditions:
You will be recruited by Flexpenser AB on a permanent contract. You will have the possibility to join the start-up company as one of the first employees. Compensation package will be competitive, including
· Employee stock ownership plan and occupational pension
· 2 hours of physical activity per week
· 30 days of vacation depending on your age
· A yearly wellness allowance of 3000 SEK
· Office in central Stockholm
· Laboratory access in Stockholm Area
Contact and Candidature:
We look forward to receiving your CV by contacting, head of HR, John van Dinther (email@example.com). Review of applications will begin on October 1st, 2022, with the position to start as soon as filled.