OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Icomera launched the world's first high-speed Internet solution for trains in September 2002 and is today the world's leading provider of open Internet connectivity and application platforms for passenger transport and public safety. Our award-winning products are deployed on rail, road and sea, serving more than 30 million Wi-Fi users in over 24 countries and providing high-speed access for fleet tracking and mission-critical on-board systems.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join us in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to mainly the European transportation market and case by case to overseas markets.
You will work with major clients projects, mainly in the train sector. The role will involve managing the Delivery team and also requires frequent travel –meeting clients, suppliers and contractors – mostly in Nordics and Europe.
The position is primarly based in Icomera´s headquarters in Gothenburg.
The ideal candidate for the position has at least 5 years of experiencefrom the role as Project Manager from one or more of the following industries: vehicle, rail, transportation, IT, RF, mobile communication, WiFi, electrical installations or network. Familiarity with the Kanban system and Lean processes would be advantageous.
The role as a Project Manager includes:
* Sourcing, negotiation and procurement
* Project start-up and planning
* Project execution, follow-up and reporting
* Project handover and close-down
* Supporting Sales with estimates, proposals, sales presentations
* Scope and schedule management
* Quality management
* Financial management
* Team/people management
* Client/stakeholder management
We believe you have:
* An education to a degree level, preferably in electrical engineering, computer science or applied physics related discipline
* Experience from working in international companies
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent language skills; fluent in Swedish and English
* Highly organized self-starter who can prioritise your tasks to deliver high quality results according to demanding timelines
We offer you:
* An excellent team-focused working environment
* An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast growing market
* A chance to make your mark on the future of technology for transport
* A competitive salary
* An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
Apply in English today and join our team!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 (031)-799 2114