OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
We approach marketing and communications by daring to be disruptive and creative, by daring to say what others don’t. We also recognise that creativity and innovation are the best levers to get noticed by and build relationships with consumers. Our Creative Strategy embraces this and encourages both our people and our agency partners to be bold and take risks. The intersection of marketing and technology is at the core of our mission and so is a truly international and collaborative culture where teams organise themselves around missions.
People who make a difference are the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. We are now looking for team members in the Marketing & Communications organisation who think about consumer relations and communication opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
Who we are
The concept of experiential marketing is a simple one: engage people with a memorable experience and they will have an emotional connection with you. To build direct consumer relationships and the commercial agenda, the Volvo Cars global Experiential Marketing & Events team’s role is to create experiences and facilitate conversations with consumers, media, retailers, suppliers and employees. This is done through hands-on, interactive, personal moments, that encourage active participation with the brand and that evokes a memorable emotion and a lasting impression of the brand.
The Experiential & Event Team is responsible for executing experiential marketing and events - centrally and in collaboration with markets. As part of the Marketing & Communication Services organisation, this team acts as an internal service provider using in-house capabilities and/or external providers to meet predefined objectives set by internal clients.
What you will do
We are looking for an Experiential Planner who will develop and execute global experiential marketing, activations and events, in close collaboration with our other Experiential Planners. Further, you will develop and implement impactful, innovative, creative and scalable event activation ideas, in particular in the consumer-facing experiential marketing area.
As Experential Planner you will be actively involved in collaboration across our global community of regions and markets, for event execution as well as sharing and learning. You will work to support our teams within Marketing & Brand, Communications and other internal functions as well as work with internal resources and external agencies and suppliers to secure delivery of the event to plan.
In more detail we are looking for someone with:
• Extensive experience of working with global experiential marketing and events, with a portfolio of successfully delivered events
• Experience from global consumer brands
• A proven track-record of working internationally with experiential marketing
• Sales and business acument and understanding, data driven decision making
• Strong project management skills; managing people, project and resources. Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
• You demonstrate excellent customer service skills to forge relationships with clients, colleagues, exhibitors, visitors and suppliers alike
• Innovative and creative mindset
• Very effective in communication e g writing and visualising ideas clearly
• Experience from innovative event technology, e g. digital platforms
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Professional degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Event management or equivalent education
• A minimum of 3-5 years' experience of event management, in particular from experiential marketing in an international context
• Fluent in English, and preferably other languages
How to apply and connect
Is this you? We welcome your application by August 22nd, 2021 at the latest. Please note that we are on vacation and will be able to answer your queries from the 11th of August onwards. Thanks!
Please submit your application in English. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will report to the global Head of Experiential & Events at our Swedish head-office. We are a global company and you need to be proficient in English, verbally and written, as well as having an interest and ability to travel. Due to GDPR we do not accept applications over email.
Change is coming. Are you with us?
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50